• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NEW 06/03/2020 Thameslink / Great Northern Trainee driver advert for LDN Hornsey & Brighton depots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

patwreynolds

Hi all, so is the email saying that even if you passed the mini scaat, unless you have done the assessments and mmi in the last 5 years, your basically out of the running now?
No not at all - it’s basically saying that if you’ve already passed all the assessments and MMI then you will be put forward for DMI. If not then you have passed but will have to wait until the covid situation is clearer and the TOC are able to arrange an assessment centre

jezzer34

i had a email yesterday saying i will be progressed straight to dmi, due to having passed assessment and mmi in last 5 years.

Jaytrains

No not at all - it’s basically saying that if you’ve already passed all the assessments and MMI then you will be put forward for DMI. If not then you have passed but will have to wait until the covid situation is clearer and the TOC are able to arrange an assessment centre

even if you’ve passed the assessments at standard level and not enhanced?

JLynch92

I haven’t had anything yet waiting for the actual assessment now, which the email said I should hear back soon about

Loonylefty

Any updates guys
Yes, had an email saying the assessment centres reopened but due to social distancing measures, they are only permitted to run 2 assessments per week. Business critical roles have taken priority assessment slots and I can expect to hear an update towards the end of August, when they should have more slots available

Hello guys Any updates from anybody?? And is there any current Thameslink driver on here plz

Any updates guys?..

Last edited:

jezzer34

i have a assessment date booked in sept but was offered a number of different dates from the 20th of august onwards so things are moving.

MistaMatthews

Managed to get my assessment centre booked in finally. Anybody have any idea of how many people they will be recruiting? Just seen on another thread that somebody has just been sent the initial questionnaire.

Loonylefty

Still waiting for assessment centre date. Had an email this morning saying that it’s fully booked until end of September and they will be in contact as soon as they have space available.

scarlett36

How long did you guys have to wait from completing the mini scaat test to finding out if you passed/failed? thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.