• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Yes the 52 and 57/0 are being made but 92 and 31 is a good idea.

Yeah got them both, only issue I have is with the 57, I open the PH and nowt happens, done the clear cache thingy but still nothing

class395rules

Thank you for the link. The route looks fantastic and the sounds are so realistic. I am looking forward to seeing it released :)

The Decapod

The Brush Class 31 is something that I imagine would be very popular with RW users.

A personal favourite that I'd like to see is the original Derby Lightweight DMU, the type with the distinctive bay window cabs.

I imagine that in a few years almost all BR locos and rolling stock will have been modelled for RW. Maybe they could branch out into very early railways - Brunel's broad gauge - complete with track, of course. At the other end of the scale, maybe narrow gauge models too.
How about the Manx Electric Railway, complete with the route, trams and scenarios??

ChampsRacing

I would like to see some 3rd rail routes out of Waterloo, Victoria, London Bridge etc.
Also stock wise, 411s - 423s, 2bils, 2haps etc :)

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
I would like to see some 3rd rail routes out of Waterloo, Victoria, London Bridge etc.
Also stock wise, 411s - 423s, 2bils, 2haps etc :)

Same as me.

I think an ideal route would be the RW version of 'London & SE' with a bit of a longer route, lets say London Charing Cross -to- Hastings set in the mid-90s?

would really like a class 56.

in RS as my laptop not good enough for RW.:(
But thats selfish so why not both:D

with the release of RW2, does this work with RW1 i'm presuming it will. and does this also mean that there will be no more releases for those of us who own RS because our computers/laptops are not good enough to power RW1 & 2.

The Decapod

Railworks automatically updates to Railworks 2 if you're on Steam. It takes a few minutes. All your routes and scenarios will be there, unchanged.

The new starting menus with the lists and options are better once you've studied them. The on-screen driving controls are good in a way, although they look a bit incongrous - but you can still drive without them if you like.

Last edited:

The Decapod

Some of us mentioned that they'd like to see a Class 31 in Railworks - they've announced it on their site - coming in December. Unfortunately it looks like we'll have to wait longer for the original BR green versions, though.

Steven11

Brighton Main Line
Class 319
Class 378
Class 376
Class 365
Class 450 I know there doing it
Class 442

chris89

Established Member
Their is a Electrostar pack in the making, but RSC has not yet released what units are to be included.

Also on UKtrainsim forums an Fantastic 56xx is being constructed.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been part of the test team of the 56xx (thats the steam loco, not the diesel Class btw!), and I can confirm its the dogs jangily bits. There is going to be a lot of firsts in this locomotive.

There is also someone working on a Class 33, and that looks very impressive as well. I get the impression he is going to release it in every scheme they were ever painted in. He has his work cut out!

TheJRB

Established Member
I'd like to see:

EMUs
Class 455
Class 465
Class 378
Class 395

Routes
London Victoria to Orpington
Beckenham Junction to London Bridge
Marshlink Line
High Speed 1
London Overground lines (NLL, ELL, GOBLIN, WLL, Watford DC)

Quite a lot, but these are the addons I'd like to see most.

LM Class 323

Trains

Class 323
Class 350
Class 321
Class 91
Routes
Birmingham Cross City Line And West Coast Main Line Expansion Pack ( Euston Birmingham - Redditch Or Manchester And Linked Up To The WCML North

I am mostly looking forward to a couple of routes due out, one before my birthday which is the Glasgow to Edinburgh Service, and also the Portland Terminal which looks like a good route judging by the screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.