• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ViperDriver

hi ya everyone will railworks put theses classes on 421
i think these are the very best of todays trains and the good days i still think the old slamded doors was the best f**king loved them train drove the 421 out of waterloo when i was just 12 man i loved my dad
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
i want to see more south east lines open running past Grove park on to Orpington Plus i would love for for them to do the New east london line its a beautiful train and line im not sure why people are not talking bout this one
oh yea sorry i know i want a lot but the HS1 has got to be our finest trainline service we have ever had and its cheap so i think that shoud deff be on here my bad people

LM Class 323

hi ya everyone will railworks put theses classes on 421
i think these are the very best of todays trains and the good days i still think the old slamded doors was the best f**king loved them train drove the 421 out of waterloo when i was just 12 man i loved my dad
i want to see more south east lines open running past Grove park on to Orpington Plus i would love for for them to do the New east london line its a beautiful train and line im not sure why people are not talking bout this one
oh yea sorry i know i want a lot but the HS1 has got to be our finest trainline service we have ever had and its cheap so i think that shoud deff be on here my bad people

Class 450 Is Being Made By The Railworks Team :D

chris89

Established Member
A 421 (4Cep or a 4Vep) Is being made but no recent updates.

The HS1 Class 373/395 question has come up before, and RSC have currently said their is a next to zero chance for that route due to extremely limited operations & the same for the classes of EMU's. But then a 373 may be made due to them working with GNER

TheJRB

Established Member
Class 455

:D The RailSimulator developers have announced they're working on a 455 for release on 22 July!

I'm looking forward to the Electrostar although there's no confirmed date yet. I really want a 465 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.