• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New ASLEF site - company information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin2345uk

Established Member
Anyone used the newly redesigned ASLEF website? I can no longer find the “Company information” section, anyone able to locate it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Papa

Wayback machine has a snapshot from May, obviously will be out of date soon.

steve_wills

Wayback machine has a snapshot from May, obviously will be out of date soon.

Its was out of date 2 years ago. Lol.

I wish they would update it.

dctraindriver

As little as that? Seriously though, about time ASLEF kept this behind closed doors. No business of anyone else's what we earn
I have no issue with people knowing how much I earn. If people want to comment about how much I get paid to pull and push a lever then fine by me. Besides I’ve no doubt the journos will be spoon fed more bs from govt sources about how ridiculous our salaries are as a means to drive cuts......

Lewis5949

I disagree, data for public companies anyone can get through a Freedom of Information request and for any other company, the public can look at Google to find forums and sites like this which will discuss salary publicly anyway. I see no point in hiding information that people can get through other means easily anyway.

GB

Established Member
Unless the pay information its properly updated, there is little point putting it on there in the first place...public or not.

Lewis5949

True but it's still somewhat useful information...

And if they're making it private but won't update it then what's the difference with that respect?

dk1

Veteran Member
For what purpose?
By this I assume every job in the country should have an online portal so that anyone can see the salary?
That always baffles me too. Wonder why some people are so bothered?

Lewis5949

For what purpose?
By this I assume every job in the country should have an online portal so that anyone can see the salary?
I think it should, I'd rather recruiters were forced in law to display the job salary or range on all job posts anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.