• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Anyone Like my new avatar, its more advance than the dirty signalman lol. it was taken by a friend of mine at the GCR (miniature) gala last weekend. the girl stood next to me is becky, her dad is on S&T and she comes down to one annoy the other jouniors and two help out as well lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

If I had inter galactic hyper vision then I might be able to see it :razz:

it is a touch on the small size if you want people to see it, perhaps you should just post it as an image.

Last edited:

Beaker

Established Member
Any wheres more advacned than that place. Has anything changed up there?? Thens the next runnig day may have to come adn see ya all again

I gave up a while ago - had a fat off argument with a year 11 last year , he spadded crashed ,derailed i was signalman and it was my fault he i didnt set points for him , yet he spadded.

I will have to start again soon, but guy and the ginger moron still go.

No offence to a gingers

Coxster

Established Member
Reminds me we really must meet up there sometime! Not seen you in ages and couldn't make the last 'tour' :(

Established Member
very nice piccie, the girls a lil bit too young tho by at least 10 years?

cheers

believe it or not shes 14 yer and im only 15,and id rather not get in there although there are rumours she facnies me. people have said the past that i look 17 when driving with dirt on my face.

And yes coxster aint seen ya in ages, one sunday u must pop up wiv ya dad aswell.

Ascot

Established Member
cheers

believe it or not shes 14 yer and im only 15,and id rather not get in there although there are rumours she facnies me. people have said the past that i look 17 when driving with dirt on my face.

And yes coxster aint seen ya in ages, one sunday u must pop up wiv ya dad aswell.

nah she ent 14??? Keep us informed anyway on the news.

Established Member
We have a battle of britain and a merchant but the merchant is out of traffic coz its supperheater went pop!!! and we've got the HALL!!! thats hellfire just ask harold his drivin it, i did it exeter bank style today, someone was dripping oil and water all over the track and i didnt get enough of a run up so i jsut slipped to a stand and had to use human power to get going againg.

Status
Not open for further replies.