• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Barnet - extra OHLE posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamedwards

The lines north of New Barnet, and on the down slow, in the station, have acquired lots of extra OHLE posts of a type only for a single line. Is something being done to change the OHLE here and if so what and why?

Cheers

Adam

PS: Shows how gripping my commute from Hatfield to Oakleigh Park is that I am noticing such things!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

59CosG95

Established Member
The lines north of New Barnet, and on the down slow, in the station, have acquired lots of extra OHLE posts of a type only for a single line. Is something being done to change the OHLE here and if so what and why?

Cheers

Adam

PS: Shows how gripping my commute from Hatfield to Oakleigh Park is that I am noticing such things!

I'm sure Philipp Phlopp will know, given that he works in the leccification part of the industry! I'd assume that it's all part and parcel of the plan to phase out those unreliable headspans and replace them with portals.

Status
Not open for further replies.