• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New camera,more photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

Just updated my site with a few photos from Shawford and Eastleigh whilst testing out my new camera.
Link below,enjoy and any hints or comments would be welcomed. :)

Will be adding some photos of a pair of MPVs at Hedge End soon aswel.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
What was wrong with the old camera - most of the photos looked very good to me!

Look forward to seeing some more top quality pics.

ChrisM

The old camera (kodak dx6340) was ok but at only 3mp cropping was a problem and kodaks tend to oversaturate the photos.

Hints? I think it should be you giving the rest of us some of those!
:lol: i've seen better but i suppose mine are about average.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The only request I'd have (apart from move somewhere more interesting like York or Doncaster ;) - only joking!) is to use an image editor that keeps EXIF data (and enable the Image Info button), as then we can learn from your photos by looking at what settings you've used :)

ChrisM

yorkie said:
The only request I'd have (apart from move somewhere more interesting like York or Doncaster ;) - only joking!) is to use an image editor that keeps EXIF data (and enable the Image Info button), as then we can learn from your photos by looking at what settings you've used :)
:lol: Couldn't move,i love the Desiros too much. :?
I'll look into the EXIF Data settings as i'm sure there is an option to save them which i never do but if it helps anyone then i will save them in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.