• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
You will have to guess what camera I have recently bought

A clue:
Kodak

You are not allowed to ask Yorkie what it is

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
1288gaje said:
Seth said:
1288gaje said:

Do you mean the one which joy54 has lent you? ;)
I haven't got it though
1288gaje, if you had contacted us you could have collected the camera and borrowed it, and saved yourself a few quid by using that instead of buying a disposable one. :idea:

Unfortunately for you, when you bumped into us unexpectedly at Kensington Olympia, Joy54 was not with us and I had given him the camera. But if you'd told us....

Gareth Hale

On a One time use Digital camera cant you just buy a special cable of ebay and plug it into your PC giving you a full time one? :roll: :lol:

Met Driver

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
On a One time use Digital camera cant you just buy a special cable of ebay and plug it into your PC giving you a full time one? :roll: :lol:

I didn't know you could get single-use digital cameras. ;) That's a new one on me! :lol:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Seth said:
Gareth Hale said:

I didn't know you could get single-use digital cameras. ;) That's a new one on me! :lol:
You can now. One-time cameras must be so wasteful, not good for the environment and not good for your finances.

Assuming 1288gaje got the cameras to photograph trains, he won't have got Water & Sport (obviously), nor the Power Flash (flash is useless in this case), Black & White is doubtful, MAX Outdoor would not be suitable for this time of year, so that narrows it down a bit (logically).

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
1288gaje said:
Seth said:
1288gaje said:

Do you mean the one which joy54 has lent you? ;)
I haven't got it though
1288gaje, if you had contacted us you could have collected the camera and borrowed it, and saved yourself a few quid by using that instead of buying a disposable one. :idea:

Unfortunately for you, when you bumped into us unexpectedly at Kensington Olympia, Joy54 was not with us and I had given him the camera. But if you'd told us....
if only joy54 was on that Voyager
Chaz and Aureol , You're both wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.