New CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
The new Dorset Coast v2 (Weymouth/Weymouth Quay/Furzebrook/Lymington/Southampton Docks to Basingstoke) and the new, amazingly detailed Berlin subway (not to be confused with the S-Bahn) are now both available with one month's free premium access from http://www.uktrainsim.com The Dorset Coast route is priced at £4.50 and the Berlin Subway is priced at £24.99 including VAT.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,511
Coxster said:
The new Dorset Coast v2 (Weymouth/Weymouth Quay/Furzebrook/Lymington/Southampton Docks to Basingstoke) and the new, amazingly detailed Berlin subway (not to be confused with the S-Bahn) are now both available with one month's free premium access from http://www.uktrainsim.com The Dorset Coast route is priced at £4.99 and the Berlin Subway is priced at £24.99 including VAT.
thanks everyone who was involed in this project
Coxster, Tubechallenger, etc
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Simming said:
I thought the Dorset Coast is £4.50?
Yep, slight typo there ;)

1288gaje said:
thanks everyone who was involed in this project
Coxster, Tubechallenger, etc
Tubechallenger etc were part of the CD team. Myself, Dave, Matt Spencer and another chap were the original testers.
 

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
6,727
Location
Rugby
Harold said:
Cool. I have already ordered this route, and should come in the post by Wednesday/Thursday of next week! :)

Nice one Dave! :D
CDs wont be sent till Friday 6th January.
 

ChrisA

Member
Joined
9 Nov 2005
Messages
77
Location
Poole, Dorset
Where can i find screen shots of the Dorset Coast Route? Also, is it worth the money, does it come with all necassary stock and do you end up with .zip files?

Cheers
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
ChrisA said:
Where can i find screen shots of the Dorset Coast Route? Also, is it worth the money, does it come with all necassary stock and do you end up with .zip files?

Cheers
No, you end up with a CD... Also, I have posted loads of screenshots on UKTrainSim's forum. Well worth the money mate,a lthough I would say that being part of the team ;) You get loads of activities (about 40) and over 600 items of stock so at £4.50 you can't go wrong!
 

ChrisA

Member
Joined
9 Nov 2005
Messages
77
Location
Poole, Dorset
Coxster said:
ChrisA said:
Wh Also, I have posted loads of screenshots on UKTrainSim's forum. Well worth the money mate,a lthough I would say that being part of the team ;) You get loads of activities (about 40) and over 600 items of stock so at £4.50 you can't go wrong!
Any chance of a link? I've looked but can't find any.

600 items? Wouldn't that slow the computer down and make them impossible to locate?
 

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
6,727
Location
Rugby
Angus said:
Thanks for the HU - I'll order it with Highland Mainline when that gets put on CD (any idea when that'll happen anyone?).
The Highland Mainline CD is being worked on at the moment. Not sure when it will be out.
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
ChrisA said:
Any chance of a link? I've looked but can't find any.
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?t=44153&highlight=dorset+coast
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?t=43926&highlight=dorset+coast
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?t=48509&highlight=dorset+coast
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?t=47916&highlight=dorset+coast
http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic.php?t=43976&highlight=dorset+coast

ChrisA said:
600 items? Wouldn't that slow the computer down and make them impossible to locate?
Not if you use the world famous 'Train Store' program which dramatically increases the speed of MSTS when you have loads of things installed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top