• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Cross (Gate) train depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorol_

Does anyone have any idea where the new cross train depot is?

Is it new cross, or new cross gate?

when driver go to work do they walk through the station ticket barrier or is it some other place?

if anyone know what road or street name of where the door to the depot for new cross gate depot please let me know.

I want a house as close to it as possible so i dont want to move in to the wrong side of the track and have to walk half a mile to go to the depot

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
and I cannot find it in google map either.

I expect to see a bunch of rail lines coming into a big building, cant find it anywhere :cry::?:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lorol_

Thanks for the answer

So, what is the name of the road that has access to the depot? is it Juno Road? Any chance anyone can copy n paste a map (normal or Satellite) and label it?

Thanks

lorol_

hey vegitable

I found this doc:
http://acolnet.lewisham.gov.uk/ACOLLATEDOCS/18762_1.pdf

looks like it is near that place - the lewisham car pound - it's owned by national rail and they taking their land back.

i found that doing a search on google - pretty impressive.

apparently google tries to update itsimage every 3-5 years so no way would i see it on the web.

thanks again

Polls

I have just been told that my base has been changed from Willesden Junction to New Cross.....when do you start? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.