• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New DRS class 66s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat the Ned

The following paths exsist in TRUST for the movement of new class 66 locos from Newport Docks to Carlisle Kingmoor.

These wont all run, not sure what day they are actually expected to leave!

Paths:
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday:
0Z78
Newport Docks 14:10
Newport ADJ 14:40/14:50
Newport 14:54
Severn TJ 15:09
Bristol Pway 15:23
Charfield 15:41/15:52
Cheltenham Spa 17:17
Woster Shrub Hill 17:39
Thats as far as I went........

Tuseday the path is:
0Z78
12:10 Newport Docks to Carlisle Kingmoor and 2 hours earlier than the above path throughout...

Nat

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nat the Ned

66408 is today on 0Z26 to the docks to collect the new locos. 0Z78 to run today and tomorrow, times above..............

devon_metro

Established Member
Surprised i haven't seen him about on my travels :p

Me and Jim are still wandering where we saw the guard we saw before on the train at Gunnislake!

Nat the Ned

The gen is off TRUST by myself so theres no need to thank Capt Doss!!

Go on then when were you at Gunny??????????

tomsharp

i have heard that they are having problems with 66419? they are going to move it and the other four on wednesday, arriving into carlisle about midnight, going via bescot. has anyone got any photos of the new ones yet? thanks all

Nat the Ned

Nat the Ned, how come guards at St Blazey need to access Gemini etc :?: What about Genious:?:

We dont need it, its just there, we really dont need TOPs either but thats just there, its all accessable through the TRUST screen. Gemini/genious are accessed through the same command, didnt think you could have one and not the other??

Status
Not open for further replies.