• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New East Coast Main Line route on sale now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwatch013

Established route builders CreativeRail have released their latest offering in the form of Britain's premier route 'The East Coast Main Line,' which is set in 1980.
We can't boast or declare that all 393 miles have been included in this release, but what we can tell you is this initial package does cover 44 miles and includes unprecedented levels of detail throughout its full length.
This release should be regarded as 'Part One' of a three part story. Where your simulated journey starts at Peterborough, then heading north, you begin the climb up Stoke Bank before you quickly plunge into the market town of Grantham.
If you've managed to catch your breath, then open up the throttle handle once more as your journey continues, racing past Peascliffe Tunnel, Barkston Junction to reach the current end of line at Newark Northgate.
Everyone can quickly strap on an IC125 or Deltic and rip along this high speed route, safe in the knowledge that the only additional thing they have to have on their installations is the free asset pack from RSC.
So what's stopping you? Head over to www.creativerail.co.uk/products/train-simulator-2012 and treat yourself to a great simulated drive today.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EWS 58038

Part 1 of three...

So I guess part two is from Hitchin to Alexandra palace as part one goes from nowhere to nothing as well. I think Peterborough to Donny would have attracted more people to spend 29,99

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Have to say I agree with that. Whilst I'm interested there is no way I'm spending this amount of money for the route that's currently being offered, if it was for Peterborough to Doncaster then I would be more likely to part with my cash.

Blackwatch013

Hi Guys,

How good is your geography? Head north from Peterborough - where to you end up after 116 miles? ;)

HST Power

Established Member
I have to say, I think £19.99 is a little steep. How much is the rest going to cost?

But you don't need to worry, I take my hat of to Creative Rail. I've always wanted somebody to build this route so give it a few months and you'll have my cash! :P

scotsman

Established Member
"Strap on" - possibly not the best wording in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.