• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Forum: Railway Jobs & Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Due to the recent large number of threads and posts specifically about jobs on the railway, it has been decided by the Staff team to introduce a new subforum within 'NR General Discussion' specifically for the discussion of railway jobs and work experience. You may, for example, pose questions to the forum about particular job roles on the railways, let us know of your job-hunting experiences or inform us of particular roles currently available.

Please note that all recent threads about railway jobs have been moved to the new forum.

I hope that all members will gain something from the new forum, and that it is well patronised!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Ugh a Subforum.

Good forum though.

I don't like them much either, but it's not got many threads at the moment to justify being brought out to the front page.

Hopefully in time things will increase (like they did with Fares) and it can be brought forward to the front page.

Guinness

Established Member
I don't like them much either, but it's not got many threads at the moment to justify being brought out to the front page.

Hopefully in time things will increase (like they did with Fares) and it can be brought forward to the front page.

Hmm, personally I don't see any reason not to put it on the front page, it has 26 threads which seem to make it "Busy" enough even it's quite old.

Perhaps the benefit of Front Paging it would mean more people see it and more chance of them using it. :)

laseandre

Established Member
Well, to be fair, it has been part-front paged. In that it's now a link underneath the Main "NR General Discussion" heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.