• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New job NWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavind

Hi I have recently been offered a job after completing the interview as a technician track maintenance. I've been full time staff (permanent way) on a heritage railway for 5 years and I'm now moving onto network rail. I have submitted the work history for the last 3 years. And I know the next stages to get a start date my question is once I've been offered a start date what is likely to happen then I presume training pts etc but I'm just curious.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CJK64

Hi I have recently been offered a job after completing the interview as a technician track maintenance. I've been full time staff (permanent way) on a heritage railway for 5 years and I'm now moving onto network rail. I have submitted the work history for the last 3 years. And I know the next stages to get a start date my question is once I've been offered a start date what is likely to happen then I presume training pts etc but I'm just curious.

You will likely have to attend a 5 day induction course, the 5th day being your PTS.
The first week or so can be a bit slow and it’s usually taken up by e-learning mandatory training etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.