• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

new maybank route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TAS

Steves' having server problems at the moment, so not all downloads work. BVE Trains appears to be down as well and thats on the same server. On another forum he said
I have uploaded most of the files to webspace provided by my ISP until further notice.

This does mean that some of the BVE2 routes/trains have been left out as I don't have enough bandwidth available on the other server I use. I will monitor it though, and move some of the missing files across if I think it will be able to cope.

I have no objection to anyone passing on files on via e-mail, btw.

The problem with bvetrains.co.uk is that it is on the same server that tsc uses for its downloads.
Thomas

The Snap

Established Member
Steve and many other BVE sites are having trouble because of Free-Hosting.org.uk. I was, but managed to get new hosting from RailUK. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.