• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Milton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturdjos

Does anyone know what stock I could see at New Milton station, when I venture up there to see a family member tomorrow?

( My parents are gonna drop me off at the station when I get bored ! :) )

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
You will see 442s, 444s and 450s and Voyagers. If you go a few stations North (Brockenhurst) you could see one of the 2 Lymington CIGs.

T

Tom

The stopping trains are normally just 2tph, a Poole - Waterloo and a Wareham - Brockenhurst stopper.

The Poole - Waterloo service is a 442, Brockenhurst stopper is a 450.

trc666

You could see the 421s at New Milton if you go there late at night or early in the morning as the ECS moves come from Bournemouth TC.

Oracle

Established Member
Time was when I used to stand on the overbridge by the station and see 12-car trains shuffling to get punters ontot he platforms. I used to see the 8-VAB 8001 regularly. Thatw ould be around 1968/9?

Status
Not open for further replies.