• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NEW Objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi,
I have been working on a few new objects to accompany the two I made a few weeks ago.
The first is a Class 158 livered in Transpennine Express colours. It also has photographic elelments too! :D

The second is a Stagecoach Manchester Bus, livered in photorealistic textures. :D

If you fancy using them in your routes, simply download them and put them in your objects folder - simple as that!

Download from my site, on the 'Misc' page... ;)

Thanks guys, :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

"livered" - that sounds like you cooked a liver and slapped it on.

Don't you mean "liveried"? ;)

Coxster

Established Member
class 313 said:
on your site that class 365 has the sounds of the 323. any noticed that?
The 365 used to have half a 158 cab and half of something else (without permission ;))!

anyway, I'm glad you took my advice on the bus object and removed the door on both sides.

The Snap

Established Member
Tom: Indeed I do mean that, yes! :D

Damon/Class 313: The Class 365 is old, and I have no intentions of updating it. I think you'll find that the cab is perfectly legal now anyway...(and it was half theClass 321's cab, not the Class 158) ;)

158: I haven't put the purple branding on for now, as I'm not entirley sure where it goes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.