• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Prime Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

It has been officially announced by the electoral commission that David Perks, a candidate for the Conservative Party will bypass all regulations and rules for being the head of the conservative party. They also stated that David Perks will become the new Prime Minister at the next election, as Tony Blair has backed out, and John Prescott is currently eating at an all you can eat buffet.

Unfortunately, Mr. Perks was unavailable for questioning, but Michael Howard gave this response, "David was always a great character to play with, he always gave the wrong sorry, correct response when in Prime Ministers questions."

Three cheers to David!

Please note this is a November Fools joke.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

When does November Fools date back to and why is it on the 15th November after noon?

David

Established Member
I, David Perks, do humbly accept the position of being the countries next Prime Minister.

During my time as the Prime Minister, I intend to introduce legislation to cut the cost of rail travel, as well as improving the quality of the trains and all the infrastructure. As this is going to cost a lot of money, I am also going to introduce legislation to increase all forms of taxation on road users, as well as increasing the ammount of red tape (only for road users).

On a side note, duty on Alcohol will be reduced, so everyone (who is aged 18 or above) can enjoy a drink without having to worry about filling the governments accounts.

More proposed legislation will appear here when I think about it more.

David Perks, Your next Prime Minister.

Please note, this a November Fools Joke which tubechallenger has started

T

Tom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick, its a tradition which has been going on for many years, its called general joking and it occurs generally every day in this world, I have decided, as a joke, to name it November Fools.

Ben

Sorry to bother you, Mr Perks but...

A. Could we Stop helping the USA when they Beg for Help

and

B. Would you like a Cup of Tea?

Met Driver

Established Member
Jordy said:
Mr Perks, Sir, could you please burn all plastic trains?

The environmental implications would be huge. There's too much of the stuff to burn! <D

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
What's with Tories and the name 'David?' :lol:

Nick

Jordy said:

Jordy

No cause we don't want rotting falling apart embarrassments back on the rails TYVM.

David

Established Member
158 said:
Sorry to bother you, Mr Perks but...

A. Could we Stop helping the USA when they Beg for Help

and

B. Would you like a Cup of Tea?

A. That's next an my agenda, and
B. Milk, 1 sugar please. Very kind of you to offer :lol:

steve158

Harry Potter said:
I, David Perks, do humbly accept the position of being the countries next Prime Minister.

During my time as the Prime Minister, I intend to introduce legislation to cut the cost of rail travel, as well as improving the quality of the trains and all the infrastructure. As this is going to cost a lot of money, I am also going to introduce legislation to increase all forms of taxation on road users, as well as increasing the ammount of red tape (only for road users).

On a side note, duty on Alcohol will be reduced, so everyone (who is aged 18 or above) can enjoy a drink without having to worry about filling the governments accounts.

More proposed legislation will appear here when I think about it more.

David Perks, Your next Prime Minister.

Please note, this a November Fools Joke which tubechallenger has started

i suggest to cover the costs of the cut in alcohol duties you increase the tax on cigarettes.

and mobile phone ringtones(particularly the 'song' ones)
and lager
and ex forest full backs who 'manage' lower division teams

David

Established Member
steve158 said:
I suggest to cover the costs of the cut in alcohol duties you increase the tax on cigarettes.
The tax levels on tobacco are staying the same. The people who know me will understand.

steve158 said:
And mobile phone ringtones(particularly the 'song' ones)
Yes, I can put a tax on them. £10 for each ringtone.

steve158 said:
and lager
Why increase the duty on lager when duty on alcohol is coming down? :?
steve158 said:
and ex forest full backs who 'manage' lower division teams
With just 1 exception. ;)

Julian G

Established Member
Jordy said:

Jordy
and recycle them ;)

oh and Mr.Perks please scrap the HMRI deadline to kill the Slammers

Rob

tubechallenger said:
Nick, its a tradition which has been going on for many years, its called general joking and it occurs generally every day in this world, I have decided, as a joke, to name it November Fools.
Tradition dictates that such jokes should contain some element of humour in order to conform to said tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.