• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New role in London help

Status
Not open for further replies.

healeyr

Hi Everyone,

I have just accepted a new role in London and will need to get from Shoreham By Sea to Holloway Road underground station.

I have an Easit card from my previous employer that gets me 15% off (Saving £424 annually) from Shoreham to East Croydon so I figure if I do that and then get a zone 1-5 Oyster Card season ticket I will have the journey covered.

I'm not sure regarding touching in though so wanted some advice on that - is it really as simple as using my annual return to Croydon at the start of my journey then using the Oyster card at Victoria and on the tube and vice versa?

Thanks a lot,

Russ

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Welcome to the forum,

As long as the Oyster card contains a travelcard and the train you are on stops at East Croydon then you will be fine.

healeyr

It seems to be having left my previous employer in August 2012 and using it for my most recent role...

Status
Not open for further replies.