• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nutter said:
If anybody wants a typical diesel route how about Wolverhampton to shrewsbury. You may also want to post any other news about new routes here. Just an idea

We developers usually do use the BVE thread to post any new routes. I have an idea of my own, not meaning to sound cheeky here mate, but why don't you give it a go?

nutter

If you can give my a COMPLETE step to step of making a route I will give it a go. Bet's are it will be absolutly rubbish cause I'm no good with computers. Like I say. If you can give my A LOT of help I'll try

nutter said:
If you can give my a COMPLETE step to step of making a route I will give it a go. Bet's are it will be absolutly rubbish cause I'm no good with computers. Like I say. If you can give my A LOT of help I'll try

I will give you some tips, as am sure every developer in BVE would. Although you need to try and do a bit of research yourself. Particularly look in the BVE Help boards and there is also a CSV Commands guide on Virtual Rail - http://www.virtualrail.co.uk

Although i think hand coding is better there is also the alternative route of Routebuilder

nutter

Does it NEED microsoft office or can you use word perfect. Looking forward to the challenge. I might do the Albrighton to Wellington bit first as I travel on it almost every day. Thanks for the help and here is to another adventure. Any prefrences to which direction you want it. Up or Down. Ethier will be intresting.

Guinness

Established Member
Don't get put off by how complex BVE is. Learn a bit more on how Windows and PCs work and possibly get to grips with the basics off HTML Coding as BVE and HTML (A language the Internet Uses) aren't that different. :)

Maybe buy "Computer for Dummies" (No Joke or offence intended) and have a go with BVE some time in the future? :)

nutter

I think I'll finish all my assiments from college before trying to learn computers. Hopefully it will be SOOOOOOOON. I have five on the go at the moment. I will give it ago, I promise

Status
Not open for further replies.