• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Semi-Fictional Route In Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I have decided to take over the Northern Heights from David (aka London Tube) because he is busy with work/collage etc. I have made steady progress so far, and edited Mill Hill East station successfully to fit the route. Here is a screenshots of the NEW MHE:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5830/newmhe2ro.png

Now moving off towards Mill Hill The Hale.

BTW: ALL The objects in this route were provided by Steve Green and Keith Hazleton - I would like to thank them EMENCLY as this route wouldn't have been possible. (www.trainsimcentral.co.uk)

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
BTW: I looked at that routefile I was sent yesterday but i couldn't see why you were unable to go past 115m. Would you still like me to have alook or have you fixed it?

The Snap

Established Member
No thanks, I've sorted it. I'm 3km down the line now putting objects in, which is easy to do as it's fictional! :D It was because I removed the .stop command at Mill Hill East station. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
No thanks, I've sorted it. I'm 3km down the line now putting objects in, which is easy to do as it's fictional! :D It was because I removed the .stop command at Mill Hill East station. ;)
The stop command wasn't in the version I had. I did however find a '25,GH' just randomly put in and that was what solved the problem for me, LOL.

The Snap

Established Member
Yes, well, never mind. I'm just laying track now moving towards Mill Hill The Hale, which is a hole 3.3km away from MHE! ;)

Harold

Thats splended news richard! lets hope this is as good as your other releases you have brought to bve! ;)

HBA135

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks! I've now done from Finchley Central to Mill Hill The Hale, with all the objects in place. I now move north 4 miles to Edgware.
:D It's easy this BVE lark! ;)

T

Tom

AFAIK, the Northern Heights extension would have extended the Northern Line to Bushey Heights (Heath?)

The Snap

Established Member
Yes, I know. That's where it's going to. (BTW, it's Bushy Heath) ;)

Tom B

Established Member
The track on the left should have the conductor rails on the other side, for H&S reasons.

evil_hippo

Then to Bushey after Bushey Heath, then Watford.

Then have the Bakerloo line to Watford as well.

And, of course, the Met to Watford via Croxley Green.

Why not? Its just like what we're seeing with Stratford! In the words of Christian Wolamar, "How many new lines does that god-awful place need to be "regenerated"?"

The Snap

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
The track on the left should have the conductor rails on the other side, for H&S reasons.
Yoiu mean at MHE? I see what you mean, the passengers might fall or something, I'll try and change it. Thanks for the tip Tom. :)

The Snap

Established Member
evil_hippo said:
Then to Bushey after Bushey Heath, then Watford.

Then have the Bakerloo line to Watford as well.

And, of course, the Met to Watford via Croxley Green.

Why not? Its just like what we're seeing with Stratford! In the words of Christian Wolamar, "How many new lines does that god-awful place need to be "regenerated"?"
The route will terminate at Bushey Heath. Part 2 of the Heights will follow eventually, linking Finsbury Park to Highgate, then on to Alexandra Park.

Met Driver

Established Member
Will this route feature accurate pointwork, or will there still be a risk of breaking the shoegear ;) ?

The Snap

Established Member
The pointwork won't be perfect, as I don't know how to make it look right. It wil look like this Most, if not all of it):

screen11yi.png

I know that this isn't as good as the points say in the new ELL, or the Northern Line, but I am a bit of a newbie to the coding lrk, so haven't grasped everything yet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.