• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New signal box simulation: Stellwerksim

Status
Not open for further replies.

addi96

Hello,

after I've asked a lot of questions the last days I want to share with you the reason why I did.

We (a German signal box simulation) started to rebuild parts of the UK rail system. We started with London Waterloo and making our way the South West Main Line down. It's free to play :)

The simulation itself is in German, but we tried to translate all the descriptions of the signal boxes.
Tje layout is a typical German signal box layout, the simulated timetable is the 05/19 WTT.
The simulation itself is build for playing together with neighbours, so you can communicate with the next signal boxes and divert trains through the while simulation.

Here is the link to the simulation. Maybe some of you are interested and maybe some are also able to give me some suggestions to improve the signal boxes. That would be awesome.

(this is no advertising, I just want to let you know that there's a simulation about the UK rail system you might not know yet)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.