• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New simsigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

These are only beta's, but there is a totally NEW Gloucester, and updated Bristol, Exeter and Westbury, with Didcot and Swindon merged into one sim with full ARS.

They have been totally re designed. Have a look for yourself on www.simsig.co.uk, go to the forums/news/new versions almost available

Second post will take you to the download site

All i can say is thank you to the developers and enjoy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Woo! New sims to play with on a new laptop; can life get any better? :D

Guinness

Established Member
I've played Trent. Challenging is an understatement!!

Excellent work from the SimSig team, again.

nutter

New versions of bristol and gloucester have been released today. No major update as such, but these ones wont have the test version expired message and a few other bugs have been fixed too

Turbostar

Have downloaded the new Bristol version, but the resolution keeps going too big when started (looks like 640x480 to me). Is there some way to adjust this?

Turbostar

It's not the screen res, as my other SimSigs load fine, just the Bristol one for some reason seems to load with too big windows, but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.