• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New site

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
I now have a new site to hold my recordings :D www.freewebs.com/class313
at the moment i have sounds of the class 321 and 390. Im going to get the sounds of the following: 317(i dont know about this though) , 319, 313, 377, 43, 222, 508 and any freight trains i come across. please tell me what you think of the sounds thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Bandwidth > Data transfer (two different things)

With a freebie host like freewebs you will have a limit and with sounds you are very likely to exceed it

The Snap

Established Member
Yeah, I supose so Tom! :) If the site exceeds it's bandwidth, then it might be worth buying a hosting server...? ;)

T

Tom

Yeah right. 50webs / 50megs or whatever don't give unlimited bandwidth. That is physically impossible.

Tom B

Established Member
"Unlimited" - unless you've paid for anything I'd very much doubt that. They may say it's unlimited, but have a clause about "reasonable use" which basicallyl allows them to chuck you off without needing to say so in the advertising blurb. Even if you've paid, you ought to check the T+Cs, LOTS of providers have backdoors to people using lots of transfer.

devon_metro

Established Member
I did think it wouldn't be unlimited, although i have had no problems so far, and IMO it's far better than freewebs.

The Snap

Established Member
50megs is better than Freewebs, however if you want unlimited bandwidth, you'd be best off paying for it... ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Rich said:
50megs is better than Freewebs, however if you want unlimited bandwidth, you'd be best off paying for it... ;)

As I said above - data transfer is not unlimited. "Unlimited" deals have caps, but they are expressed in "reasonable use" terms. Even if you pay you'd have to pay more if you go over a given point.

class 313

Established Member
[UPDATE]

319 222 and 43 sounds have now been added.

[STILL TO COME]

more 319 sounds will be added soon.

Nitro

Great site and sounds there class 313, I really think they can be used to creat a quality BVE 4 train like a 319 for example. Only suggestion is can you please make the 390 sounds 'clickable' please.

class 313

Established Member
Today il be recording more 319, 222, and hopefully some decent 43 sounds :D If you still dont know were to get my train sounds click on my sig.

Ben

IMO Pendo souns unprofessional you might want to rename your Pendo Page to "Pendolino Sounds" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.