• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New special limited edition Elizabeth Line oyster cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

railwaytrack

Does anyone know how to get hold of one of the new limited edition Elizabeth Line oyster cards? Which stations and which ticket machines are issuing them? Is there any way to tell or do i just have to keep trying different machines (and wasting my money if i get issued with a standard oyster card) until i get one? Does anyone have any advice on how best to get one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dstock7080

Established Member
Limited edition Oyster cards will be available at:
- Tube stations and Oyster Ticket Stops in Zone 1,
- TfL Visitor Centres,
- at Heathrow stations,
- and Elizabeth line stations from Paddington-Abbey Wood, Paddington-West Drayton and Liverpool Street-Brentwood.
From 24 May all central section stations (Paddington-Abbey Wood) and Zone 1 Oyster Ticket Stops will have the new cards. Other stations will use the new stock when they have run out of current blue stock i.e. they will not actively be replacing blue card stock with the new limited edition ones.

tarq

Does anyone know how to get hold of one of the new limited edition Elizabeth Line oyster cards? Which stations and which ticket machines are issuing them? Is there any way to tell or do i just have to keep trying different machines (and wasting my money if i get issued with a standard oyster card) until i get one? Does anyone have any advice on how best to get one?
The larger ticket machine in the tube ticket hall closest to the National Rail Station at Charing Cross (entrance at the top of Villers St) definitely has them because I used that one the other day after being directed to it by the staff working there.

jack31439

Got one today from the machine at Waterloo Underground, from the new entrance by the South Bank. Checked with staff first they had them in and they happily said yes.

miklcct

On Moderation
Got one today from the machine at Waterloo Underground, from the new entrance by the South Bank. Checked with staff first they had them in and they happily said yes.
Is it an entrance to the Northern Line? Thanks.

I'm going to Waterloo tomorrow evening and hope I can get one there.

JF S&T

Is it an entrance to the Northern Line? Thanks.

I'm going to Waterloo tomorrow evening and hope I can get one there.
Any chance you could let me know if they still have them? I'm going through Waterloo tonight and would love to grab one

TheHolyGrayl

I grabbed one from King’s Cross St. Pancras this afternoon - I asked a member of staff and she directed to a specific machine, so definitely worth a try!

DNCharingX

Managed to grab one at Waterloo underground, thanks to the previous poster.

Was half worried the machine would spit out a regular Oyster but it looks like they're more available than I initially thought!

8rwg

Went to Farringdon today (23rd) and asked some of the LU staff if any of the machines had them in and was able to get one :)

Hope this helps

Andyh82

Established Member
Are these likely to still be available at the weekend, or have they all been snapped up (by people buying loads and selling them for £30 on eBay)

boiledbeans2

Are these likely to still be available at the weekend, or have they all been snapped up (by people buying loads and selling them for £30 on eBay)
I bought mine at Victoria TfL visitor centre today. Plenty in stock.

I asked for a TfL ticket wallet as well, but they said it's no longer in production. Is this true? Or should I try asking at other centres?

Status
Not open for further replies.