• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New User Rank Introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
10.66 posts (non quiz) per day on average for Paul at present - can anyone match that, even over a relatively short time frame?

Sorry to say that it will all be downhill from 2015 onwards as having finally achieved the 70 years of age mark, I now regret to admit to "feeling my age"...:oops:

From November 2015 onwards owing to medical advice from my Consultant, my posting submissions on this most excellent website will diminish in a most noticeable manner.

Last edited:

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I guess so but you'd be lucky to power post anything meaningful

We would most likely have placed such a user on moderation long before they got anywhere near considering they'd be posting at a rate of more then twenty posts per day!

Crossover

Established Member
We would most likely have placed such a user on moderation long before they got anywhere near considering they'd be posting at a rate of more then twenty posts per day!

I was going to add that caveat in too - I'm sure it has been done before (not meaningful, just rubbish posts!) but has been brought to a swift end if so!

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I was going to add that caveat in too - I'm sure it has been done before (not meaningful, just rubbish posts!) but has been brought to a swift end if so!

Several occasions actually but usually we swoop in before too many people notice!

You know how it is 'if you do things right people won't be sure you did anything at all' ;)

Crossover

Established Member
The Veteran Member status appears to kick in somewhere between 10,000 and 10,066 (in reality probably somewhere between 10,050 and 10,066 based on a member who wasn't Veteran last night and now is :P)

yorksrob

Veteran Member
The Veteran Member status appears to kick in somewhere between 10,000 and 10,066 (in reality probably somewhere between 10,050 and 10,066 based on a member who wasn't Veteran last night and now is :P)

Only just noticed

Had it been last night, I'd have had an extra poppadom to celebrate :lol:

Busaholic

Veteran Member
I may not be a Veteran Member but I'm a member who's a veteran and it ain't all a bed of roses I can assure everyone.

backontrack

Established Member
I think it's 1,045. :D

All the stranger, then, that I reached it with a post simply proclaiming 'Maghull'. :P

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Is it still the intention that postings made on the Quizzes and Games forum do NOT count towards your OFFICIALLY-STATED posting score?

Yes it is. If they did count you'd have the highest point count by a long long way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.