• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Video Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_pilborough

Hi Folks,
I've just launched a new Rail Video site http://www.railvideos.co.nr/ which Jordy has kindly put in the sticky above.
Basically I'm trying to collect a video of each class of train on the UK network, so if people wonder 'what does xxx sound/look like?' they can find out.
I've also put a couple of other things up like a depot view from a passing train.
Please let me know what you think.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Not bad - but would be nice if we got to see more of the train. Also, the thing you say is a 143 is actually a 142 ;)

Jordy

j_pilborough

Ok, 2 different sagas here!

I will correct the 142 asap. That particular clip is quite short becuase another train came in front of it!

The 317 was taken in portrait rather than landscape. I rotated it so it was the right way up using VirtualDub, but Windows Movie Maker which I use for titling will only ouput in 4:3 and stretched it, so it looks reaalllllly funny.

T

Tom

Windows Movie Maker can output at 16:9 if you adjust it in the options.

class 313

Established Member
If you need 92s, 37s, 321s, 319s, 390s, 56s and many more at video.google.com and search tom loader. Just give me credit if you do use my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.