• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Newbie here! Greenhill Upper Junction Signal Box Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura G

Hi I am new to this forum and I am after advice if anyone can help.

I have an interview for the Green Hill Upper box near Falkirk in Scotland next week and was looking for any information with regards to the box and section of track it controls. I am arranging a box visit (hopefully) but I am just curious to see what I can find out before hand. I have had a look on-line but can't seem to find too much information. Also any interview tips :) I had an interview for a position at Yoker Signalling centre a few months ago and received positive feedback from that interview but unfortunately there were more suited candidates for the role. I am working as a Station Control Assistant at GLC and I think my lack of signalling experience may have been my downfall as Yoker is a busy section to cover. So I am now looking to get into signalling via smaller(ish) boxes.
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SkinnyDave

Established Member
Hi I am new to this forum and I am after advice if anyone can help.

I have an interview for the Green Hill Upper box near Falkirk in Scotland next week and was looking for any information with regards to the box and section of track it controls. I am arranging a box visit (hopefully) but I am just curious to see what I can find out before hand. I have had a look on-line but can't seem to find too much information. Also any interview tips :) I had an interview for a position at Yoker Signalling centre a few months ago and received positive feedback from that interview but unfortunately there were more suited candidates for the role. I am working as a Station Control Assistant at GLC and I think my lack of signalling experience may have been my downfall as Yoker is a busy section to cover. So I am now looking to get into signalling via smaller(ish) boxes.
Thanks
Hi Laura,

Welcome to the forum I'm sure someone will be about to help, may I also suggest railchat forum as a lot of Signallers post over there too

Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.