• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

newbie route building

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalmahoyhill

I am tinkering with building a route and my be said not finding railworks too intuitive

Can anyone help on a couple of points.
If i use assets from other routes (freeware or Kuju of course) does friends i give the route too have to have them installed as well or can i package the assets up?

My route has really bad fogging i am trying to put hills in the background by i cannot see them and they are only a mile away. can i alter the weather to remove fogging?

Is there anyway of getting the properties of assets i have installed. the double click only seems to give a detail slider. Also does altering the object detail have any processor impact?

I was was using the somerset dorsert track properties but read on a wiki you should set your own up. Can i alter already laid track to a new track property?

101 questions but help is appreciated

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.