• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Newcastle to Hexham return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten2340

Hi,

Not looking for advice on the cheapest fare here as because it's a local journey it won't be needed but basically I'm going on a bit of a drinking cruise tomorrow with some of the lads from work. We're meeting in town at half 10, gonna get a pint then head out to Hexham on the 11:20 train. The plan is have a few drinks in Hexham, get back on the train then stop off in Corbridge for a couple and so on until we are back in town.

My question is does the Off-Peak Day Return (£6.60) allow a break in journey or will we need the Anytime Day Return (£7.40)?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

calc7

Established Member
Restriction code is B3, only a weekday time restriction.

calc7

Established Member
Sorry I don't fully understand that. Does that mean break in journey is not allowed weekdays but is on a weekend?

No BoJ restrictions mentioned at all - so perfectly permissible to break on any service.

Status
Not open for further replies.