• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

News

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

Robert Stephonson lived in the area, you have the oldest operational railway in the WORLD (the Tanfield), and you have the docks and the beach in south sheilds, oh yeh, and the non-english lingo (ye cani ce it reet pet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
nutter said:
Easy way to settle the North South thing. Go to birmingham, it's known as the City in the middle of the contry and there is no shortage of places to go, even for the wives (thank god for the Bullring :lol:)

I could think of far more fun things to do in Bham :p ;)

Guinness

Established Member
I thought Londoners considered anything North of Watford Junction (Some even say Z6) is North. ;)

Nothing wrong with the cold. At least the North doesn't have sprinkler bans. ;) 8-)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Very true! Although I'm still as tight on my water usage as possible. Got to allow the lot in Birmingham and London have water from our way...

Ben

Chaz said:
I thought Londoners considered anything North of Watford Junction (Some even say Z6) is North. ;)

Actually anything North of Watford Gap services on the M1 is *Right up north". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.