• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

next step

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtahmi

Hi, on 16/04/15 I sat stage 2 of C2C trainee depot driver test. The first two WAFV and ATAVT I was successful, however on the 3rd one (2 hand coordination) i failed. The lady who was conducting the test told me that I failed the C2C standard but my score is pass within overall standard. I need advice from senior members of the forum. What need to be my next step?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

387star

On Moderation
Well I failed to meet their standard on the WAFV!!

Three other companies accepted that score go figure

vtahmi

Well I failed to meet their standard on the WAFV!!

Three other companies accepted that score go figure

Thanks for the quick reply. If a TOC accept my score, do I have to wait 6 months before I apply for the job? And how to figure a TOC test requirements?

455driver

Veteran Member
Thanks for the quick reply. If a TOC accept my score, do I have to wait 6 months before I apply for the job? And how to figure a TOC test requirements?

You can apply for other TOCs now (as you have passed all the parts you have taken) but you would have to wait 6 months for C2C.

Status
Not open for further replies.