• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Night Riveria Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel3982

Anyone know how to book the cheaper inclusive tickets? Although the day I'm travelling on hasn't come on sale yet (the 13th July) I was playing around with the fortnight before to get an idea on price and it is only showing the standard advanced fare with a £30 supplement per passenger. How do I nab one of the inclusive fares or are they rarer than hen's teeth?

The inclusive tickets are shown on here but don't seem to be available for the day I had a look at.

http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/...ght-Riviera-Sleeper/Times-prices-and-services

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bkhtele

I have checked the std FGW web site using their journey planner Paddington to Penzance, seem to be available up to 3/7. I checked 26/6 and there is a £49 sleeper inclusive ticket available or £64 on 17/6.
Did the journey in reverse last Auturm, very good! Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.