Night Riviera Priv

Discussion in 'Fares Advice & Policy' started by dk1, 15 Nov 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dk1

dk1 Established Member

I remember a thread reguarding a priv trip Paddington to Plymouth that mentioned a duo berth for about £44. Anyone know what it is through to Penzance? Spoke to a booking clerk today who hadnt booked a sleeper before & could only offer £70 (£35 each) but wasnt very confident. I have got BR boxes.

Thanks in advance.

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. barrykas

barrykas Established Member

Current Berth Supplements for the Night Riviera are £50 for Solo occupancy (either a Single cabin with Volo TV or Single occupancy of a Twin without Volo TV) and £35 per person if you share a Twin Cabin.

PRIV tickets (including Berth) are £27.25 for Solo or £42.25 for Twin, though it doesn't say whether the latter is total or per person.

HTH,

Barry

4. bignosemac

bignosemac Established Member

Sleeper Twin (No TV) should cost £42.25 with Priv (Same price to Plymouth or Penzance and points inbetween). That's inclusive of travel and berths for 2 persons. Ticket type is SAB. Should be available to book (subject to berth availability) up til 2359 the day before travel. Maybe try FGW Telesales if you are having no joy at a ticket office.

5. TEW

TEW Established Member

I don't know how feasible it is for you to get to one, but FGW ticket offices might well be more experienced at selling sleeper tickets. Otherwise Telesales are experienced with sleeper tickets.

6. dk1

dk1 Established Member

Yeah, ill get in touch. Always seem to get a newbie in the BO who says 'oh never done that before'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.