• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

nNetwork 16-18 photocard

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSR :D

Does it mean I can get a child ticket within nNetwork boundary and can I use adult disabled railcard with it as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
The 16-18 photocard allows eligible students to buy a child season ticket or child rate cash fares for travelling to and from school or college within the Network West Midlands area.
So yes, it does permit child fares but only when travelling to or from a school or college. I'm not too sure about what you mean about using it with the railcard, can you expand on this?

TP

TSR :D

So yes, it does permit child fares but only when travelling to or from a school or college. I'm not too sure about what you mean about using it with the railcard, can you expand on this?

TP

Well, I've always used my 16-18 photocard on the buses, never on trains. National Rail website makes distinction between child and adult disabled persons railcard, that got me confused for a bit until I checked my railcard it made no mention of that.

Reason why I asked this because I was bit worried if using adult disabled persons railcard on child rate ticket would make it an invalid combination.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
AFAIAA doesn't the Disabled Child only give discount on an accompanying adult's ticket? Note that this is off the top of my head.

TP

Status
Not open for further replies.