• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

No longer receiving email notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL The Irony

On Moderation
I haven't recieved any email notifications for the forum since Tuesday. I know DanNCL is also suffering from the same issue and does anyone know what caused it? Also, do I need to set them back up again?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
We have not had anyone else reporting issues receiving e-mails, I suggest you check your spam settings.

_toommm_

Established Member
Mine have suddenly started going into my spam for some reason - I believe Google have made some changes to Chrome along with Google+ and Gmail so it may be that if you use Gmail.

DanNCL

Established Member
I'm not sure Google is the problem - I use Outlook instead of Google and have had the same problem with emails from the forum starting to go in to spam, though for a couple of days I wasn't even getting the emails in spam, I simply wasn't getting them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.