• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

{Non Rail} School trip to Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Quite surprised you all were sat on the ferry like good children - we caused riots on a trip to Disneyland in when we were 13/14, and went off to find people from other schools to jam with when we were 14/15..

AlexS

Established Member
What's surprising about people acting like they're actually civilised rather than feral cats screaming, shouting and fighting?

If you misbehave on a ferry it should be the Captain's right to throw you overboard as it always was...

RJ

Established Member
We didn't literally cause riots (well I did sort of)!!

Last edited:

P156KWJ

Established Member
well we were tired from causing riots on the coach :D we need a rest some time! Good job that 'pride of dover' and 'pride of calais' boats which we caught are the biggest of the X-channel ones, so lots of room. I mostly stayed top deck, but bought duty free toblerones too :D on the way back it was cool cos it was quite wavey

Established Member
If that was my lot, they'd be trying to chuck me over :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.