• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Non-Urgent TOPS Requests

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

drglgray

One last hope before a wandering Scotsman goes home In Birmingham area is 172007 and 170632 anywhere about today. Thanks

Established Member
One last hope before a wandering Scotsman goes home In Birmingham area is 172007 and 170632 anywhere about today. Thanks

try the urgent request thread been few allocations posted for other units today up there

trainmania100

Established Member
Does anyone know if there's a 66 in drax livery? I know theres one in biffa, and pd Ports , hard to keep up with all these liverys

TimboM

Established Member
Does anyone know if there's a 66 in drax livery? I know theres one in biffa, and pd Ports , hard to keep up with all these liverys
No - there’s a GB one in standard livery named “Drax Power Station” (66724) though.

Andydurrant

Good evening

Can anyone kindly confirm Hsts and coaching stock for the below.

Monday 27th July
IE63
1527 Plymouth to Leeds.

Thanks in advance
Andy

Roger B

Hi. I'd be really grateful if someone could inform me what worked 2P14 09.50 Penzance to Plymouth yesterday (Saturday 8th August), please. Many thanks

TimboM

Established Member
I am looking for 66777 this week.
You can now enter GBRf loco numbers in "Quick Search" in RTT and it'll show up if it's allocated to a working. Also trialling for it to show up with the last working it was on too, so you get an idea where it is if not actually on the move.

It's currently on the Rylstone/Daircoates/Arcow circuit.

Roger B

Many thanks CyrusWuff, much appreciated. I'm on 1A87 from Exeter to Paddington, and expected to take the Westbury avoider, as no time was given for Westbury on RTT. (it wasn't even shown). But no, we went through Westbury instead - perhaps the avoider isn't open on Sundays, or because we were runing about +10 late? There were a couple of turbos in front of the stabling point. If anyone can give me the ids of the two 70/8s stabled at Westbury at around 16.30 today (Sunday 9th August), and also the two plassers there, I'd be very grateful. Many thanks

Rhysdabeast

Established Member
Many thanks CyrusWuff, much appreciated. I'm on 1A87 from Exeter to Paddington, and expected to take the Westbury avoider, as no time was given for Westbury on RTT. (it wasn't even shown). But no, we went through Westbury instead - perhaps the avoider isn't open on Sundays, or because we were runing about +10 late? There were a couple of turbos in front of the stabling point. If anyone can give me the ids of the two 70/8s stabled at Westbury at around 16.30 today (Sunday 9th August), and also the two plassers there, I'd be very grateful. Many thanks
70805, 70811 and 70816 were showing to be at Westbury as of 16:30. Can't help with Track Machines.

GLC

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, so my apologies if not. There has been quite a few freight trains running along the Cathcart Circle today, presumably for the engineering works in the area. I would be interested to know the details of these movements if if that is possible. What units and paths they took etc

Roger B

70805, 70811 and 70816 were showing to be at Westbury as of 16:30. Can't help with Track Machines.

Many thanks Rhysdabeast. 70816 was on the headshunt, opposite side of line from depot - managed to get that one. It's the other two that eluded me. So thanks for helping me out.