• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Norfolk Ranger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnychips

Established Member
Despite much Googling, I can’t find a day ranger ticket for Norfolk that covers buses and/or trains like the Derbyshire Wayfarer does. Is there such a thing? In particular I would like to visit the north coast and Walsingham from Norwich for a day out.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

peterblue

There are a few but they are for rail only:

Last edited:

johnnychips

Established Member
There are a few but they are for rail only:

Thanks for your quick reply. It seems I might have to take the train or Sanders buses to get to the coast, then Sanders or Lynx to get around the area.

peterblue

I believe there's a £10 combined dayticket with Sanders/Lynx buses (depending on how far westwards you plan on going). That was the case when I did a circular tour of the norfolk coast back in early '19.

Hope you have a good trip.

Flange Squeal

Established Member
I believe there's a £10 combined dayticket with Sanders/Lynx buses (depending on how far westwards you plan on going). That was the case when I did a circular tour of the norfolk coast back in early '19.

Hope you have a good trip.
Spot on - it is called the ‘Coast Day’ and is valid on all Lynx and Sanders services. For reference if ever doing a long weekend or holiday, there is also a 3 day version for £21 (so the third day is only costing you £1!), and a 7 day version for £36. They can be bought from the driver or as a mobile ticket from https://www.lynxbus.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.