• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North Berwick 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

They are planned to end at the end of the month. I'm un-sure what the replacement will be for this service

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
He isn't!
322s will be refurbished and put into service on this line.

jonb

Established Member
322481 was supposedly dragged back to Scotland today however my phone is not working because apparently 02, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodafone have halfed there service within 20 miles of London.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I plan to do these as part of the North East Rover trip. (A Berwick to North Berwick CDR is cheap ;) )

Ben

Richard Armstrong said:
He isn't!
322s will be refurbished and put into service on this line.

oh right i thought they'd use something like 156s :roll:

Julian G

Established Member
they wanted to use ex-Hull Trains 170
but they were too long to be used for the line
so the "Intercity" stock will be replaced by 322 :)

Sprinter

All part of the NatEx reshuffle, the new 350s will allow CT to return SLs 321s which means ONE will get back thier 321s (currently with SL). Which will mean ONE will return the 5 357s back to c2c.

The 317s that have returned from Thameslink will be used on ONEs new Stratford-Stansted service when that service starts in December (ruling out 322s returning to Stansted!)

Hull Trains 170s are now in Scotland and are being used to strengthen existing services, like replacing a 158 working to a 170 working for more capacity. FSR have already re-liveried them in FG purple/pink livery!

The 322s are currently sitting in IL depot, Ii haven't seen them being used in servcie for weeks now, usually they are on Southend Trains working with 321s

Julian G

Established Member
aren't they being prepared to go to Kilmanrock

by the way, what will happen to the Berwick's Intercity sets? :)

Simming

they will go into store no doubt, there is no other work for them to do. infact they will probley come off lease

Guinness

Established Member
Are they Mk3s or Mk2s? EWS may take them for there Railtour workings as they are lookin to replace Mk1s.. :(

Julian G

Established Member
Chaz said:
Are they Mk3s or Mk2s? EWS may take them for there Railtour workings as they are lookin to replace Mk1s.. :(
i think they are Mk3

hmm, the 90s could be used as spares

Status
Not open for further replies.