• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North East Rover Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Couple of nice 60 shots there.

I've just been informed that you were gripped by Double Trigger. Did you feel the HELLFIRE presence of such a celebrity?

Guinness

Established Member
He got gripped by THE Double Trigger? You've felt the presence of such a legend?

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Craig said:
I've just been informed that you were gripped by Double Trigger. Did you feel the HELLFIRE presence of such a celebrity?

I brown myself every time I hear those fearful words.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
He's so desperate he's been signed up to appear in season three of Desperate Housewives, and is gonna get his own spin-off show!

Desperate Grippers, apparently he's going to have the corpse of a dead rail enthusiast shoved in his back garden which he's got to keep hidden from the rest of the grippers in his fictional street. Shocking isnt it!

Nick

Jamie said:
He's so desperate he's been signed up to appear in season three of Desperate Housewives, and is gonna get his own spin-off show!

Desperate Grippers, apparently he's going to have the corpse of a dead rail enthusiast shoved in his back garden which he's got to keep hidden from the rest of the grippers in his fictional street. Shocking isnt it!

Your obviously very bored....

Nick

Jamie said:
No, not really, I'm just enjoying myself and having fun, it's what the forum is for, after all. :)

And there was me thinking it was a forum about transport photography :rolleyes:

Could a moderator please change the Name of this thread to North East Rover, i would be very grateful for this thanks!

So far there are pictures from Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3, Day 4 i did nothing Day 5 I also did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.