• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North london line, abbey flyer, Thameslink city metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
if these three routes are on bve or in production by somebody else please say, if anyone wants to help with the abbeyflyer or thameslink city metro route please pm me or say here. i hope we can make these route's for bve! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

Chris Cooper is doing London Saint Pancras to Bedford. Whilst I'm doing another part of the midland line ;)

class 313

Established Member
how are two getting on with it? if you want a tester i dont mind as i know this route very very well!

Coxster

Established Member
Nick said:
Chris Cooper is doing London Saint Pancras to Bedford ;)
The Bedford to St Pancras route will also include King's Cross Thameslink.

'class 313' - obviosuly the Beford route is mainly the City Flyer though, not the City Metro but still a decent Thameslink run.

class 313

Established Member
still you can include a metro service to king x's thameslink and put city flyer into st p...

class 313

Established Member
we all want this route exspeicialy me as i have yet to a thameslink route :P i also wanna know when this route will be done, i also offer to test the route! 8)

Coxster

Established Member
class 313 said:
we all want this route exspeicialy me as i have yet to a thameslink route :P i also wanna know when this route will be done, i also offer to test the route! 8)
You could always try making one ;) My upcoming Epsom Downs to Micham Junction route includes a 4/5 mile section from Sutton to Mitcham Junction which is on the wimbledon Loop (so therefore is the City Metro).

class 313

Established Member
What rolling stock you using for you line? Because as you have the loop should have a class 319 from Wimbeldon (or something like that) or what about extend the route to Blackfriars?

Ben

Can You please stop with The Txt Spk it is Highly Annoying?

or...

cn u plz stp wid da txt talk itz hily anoyin?

The Snap

Established Member
Thameslink route should be good. Any chance of any screenies Nick or Chris?? :D

Nick

Rich said:
Thameslink route should be good. Any chance of any screenies Nick or Chris?? :D

Mine and Chris's projects are seperate, I have no idea on Chris's but mine is in early progress (oddly enough mines heading t'other way from a terminal)

Tom B

Established Member
[modnotice]

Class313, could you make an effort to stop using "txt spk" in your posts and write in proper English? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.