• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North Norfolk Railway Diesel Gala 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulzer5207

Just a note to say that advance tickets are now on sale for the NNR diesel gala on May 25 - 27

The event should feature:
- class 25 25057 (BR blue livery)
- class 31 D5631 (BR green livery)
- class 47 47367 (BR blue livery)
- class 101 DMU (BR green with speed whiskers)

Other locos are being finalised

Fares when booked in advance get a discount, an adult 1 day rover being £13.60

For more details see http://www.nnrailway.co.uk/page.php?pid=50

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the NNR, the line runs from Sheringham to Holt, and features a 1-in-80 gradient up Kelling Bank, an excuse to work locos hard!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Visiting loco 'Deltic' 55019 Royal Highland Fusilier following on from its trips to Swanage and the Nene Valley.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
This is next weekend,full timetables will be published along with on the day fares this week. Volunteers haven't even got aaccess to them yet!

I look forward to welcoming you to the railway, if I can find my RailUK badge I shall wear it while volunteering on the Saturday.

TP

Paul.S

Deltic arrived today sandwiched between a pair of 31's. Apparently a 47 is also joining the party but not sure when it will arrive. NNR 31 will not be taking part :(

Status
Not open for further replies.