• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North Woolwich "Ceremony"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
http://redbusrover.fotopic.net/p36811872.html

I'm in that shot. Unfortunately got my back to the photter. I be the one with the Reebok backpack. Obviously turned around at the wrong time...

I didn't have a camera or camcorder to get my own footage of the event, as I had no batteries to use in my brother's digital camera if I then borrowed it (dropped accidentally a few weeks ago the matching battery at Cardiff whilst waiting for 37410, rolled onto ballast :violent1: ), and the camcorder charger was not locatable on the Friday night. Blast. At least I've some sort-of proof I was at North Woolwich on that last bash.

As for the question Coxster asks, no I don't think it was OTT.

Z12XE

What a sad end this is.
I've always liked this line, it had the feeling of a local line in a very urban area, it was also a very interesting ride with all the different views as well

Status
Not open for further replies.