• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern and cross country waiting times for medical??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Wright

Hi

So i applied for a conductor role with northern back in may and I'm still waiting to hear for a medical date. I'm just wondering would it harm putting in another application with cross country for a different role?

Obviously both ran by arriva just dont want the conductor role being voided as I have waited so long for an opportunity with northern

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EE Andy b1

Established Member
Have they offered you a position at Northern, you say waiting for a medical date, if so stick with them.

Anton Wright

No not yet Andy. I'm in a holding pool till more training dates become available and waiting for a medical to be arranged.

Its counting down fast to the expiration date of my application :'(

EE Andy b1

Established Member
In that case i would have ago at a position with XC as well then.

Oh and good luck with it!.

CreamNCookies

Hi

So i applied for a conductor role with northern back in may and I'm still waiting to hear for a medical date. I'm just wondering would it harm putting in another application with cross country for a different role?

Obviously both ran by arriva just dont want the conductor role being voided as I have waited so long for an opportunity with northern

Cheers

I'm guessing you saw the same as I did on the careers page. Just apply, what's the worst that can happen.

And if in the meantime Northern come knocking on my door with my medical and start date, i'll just withdraw my XC application.

Status
Not open for further replies.