• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Conductor Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdhurst380

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else here is attending the Northern Assessment Day in Sheffield next Tuesday (5th)? I would also be grateful for any kind of insight anyone can give as to what to expect on the day and any tips? I've read through all the guidance that Northern provided by email and on their website but anything else that might be helpful would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best of luck to fellow candidates :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SLV

Hope the day went well - can I be nosey and ask when you applied for the role?
My friends applied and the application just says "on file"...they've done a set of online assessments and were also sent the personality ones to do.
Many thanks

kdhurst380

Hope the day went well - can I be nosey and ask when you applied for the role?
My friends applied and the application just says "on file"...they've done a set of online assessments and were also sent the personality ones to do.
Many thanks

If nothing else it was a good experience! It only lasted a couple of hours but it does make you think hard. The interviewers I had were great, but none of the questions I had practiced for actually came up! They were very accommodating though in allowing you to compose yourself and give your best response.

About two weeks ago I think? It all happened very quickly.

What I can tell you is it was mentioned that they are on a big recruitment drive at the moment so I wouldn't be too disheartened if they've not heard back yet.

SLV

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yeah they applied then too - fingers crossed they've not been screened out and hear back soon.

Hope you get news back soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.