• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern conductor interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveell1973

Congratulations!

I was also successful and waiting for my medical (today actually).

What course start date do you have?
Hi
Sorry for the late reply not been on for a while, medical all done and passed so start for me is 26th September

What about yourself have you heard anything?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bec2604

Just got mine too, was starting to feel a bit uneasy and didn't know they'd change the start date with the strikes.

Tommyteacake

Hi all, seems I missed this thread previously.
I also had my interview at the same time as the rest of you in this thread but as I had a pre-booked holiday right in the middle of when the training would be, I was put into the talent pool...
I actually thought that was that and it was a kind way of letting me down.
However, I got an email the other day telling me I had got a provisional offer of employment, subject to passing the medical. The start date (12/12/2022) is a week after I get back from holiday so I'm really chuffed . Just need to pass the medical now, I'm a reasonably fit 53 year old with the usual caveats (aches and pains in the morning and I need glasses most of the time ) so hopefully I'll get through ok.
Is there anyone else on that start date? And does anyone know where the training is likely to be? Many thanks

Br33zy

Good luck all of you. I was In your exact position last year. I passed interview in December, then was in a talent pool and started training June this year. Today I worked my first train solo. The most nerve wracking experience of my life but the training is second to none! It's a long process and a lot to learn but all I can say is, put in the hard work and you will be great. Good luck all of you. If you need to know anything I am happy to help as I know how it feels. X

Status
Not open for further replies.