• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Conductor Training - Leeds - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordel

Hi everyone, I've just received my contract through the post saying I have a confirmed start date of 2nd September in Leeds. To say I'm over the moon would be an understatement!

Was wondering if anyone else was in the same position as me?

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CreamNCookies

It seems they are wacking through the tslent pool pretty consistently.

I'm patiently waiting for a medical for a Newcastle role.

Fjordel

I just received another letter from Northern saying my training’s been changed to Newcastle.

Raillb

Hi everyone, I've just received my contract through the post saying I have a confirmed start date of 2nd September in Leeds. To say I'm over the moon would be an understatement!

Was wondering if anyone else was in the same position as me?

Thanks!
When did you have your interview? I have been successful and advised I was what they was looking for in July for the conductor role in Leeds I but I am still waiting a medical/start date. Ive never waited
So long!!!

PJ123

When did you have your interview? I have been successful and advised I was what they was looking for in July for the conductor role in Leeds I but I am still waiting a medical/start date. Ive never waited
So long!!!
Hi ,

I also had my interview in July (different depot) and still waiting for a medical /start date , from what I can gather most people end up waiting a couple months before getting one, seems like longer though !! Hopefully they come through soon !

CreamNCookies

It's a bloody long process. I saw they are hiring a Conductor Manager for Newcastle. I'm hoping that once this role is filled training should roll out for more people in the talent pool...

Im sure all of us are counting the days down to the 9 month expiration of our applications. Nerve Wrecking.

I'm just looking forward to handing my notice in my current job for my dream job :lol:

Fjordel

So long!!!

I had my interview back in March, then about a week later I received an email saying I was successful. The medical took place in July and I only received my contract through the post about 2 weeks ago.

I hope you hear something soon!

BPL1992

Been waiting myself since March, with less than 3 months remaining I'm pretty sure I won't be given a start date/medical :( (I'm aware of a course in November for my depot but I haven't been assigned to it)

Does anyone know if you can be given a medical/course date for after the 9 months (So basically told in say November you have a medical in December start February) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.