• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern conductors (manchester picc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train1992

Has Anyone who was succesful for this Manchester vacancy heard anything further? I recieved an email saying I had passed the interview and they would be in touch regarding January start dates over 4 weeks ago but that is the last I heard. Just wondering if I should be worried that I haven't even been contacted about the medical yet?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JetStream

I'd imagine you were simply lucky to get an interview slot and you won't hear anything until January either?

JohnFM

Has Anyone who was succesful for this Manchester vacancy heard anything further? I recieved an email saying I had passed the interview and they would be in touch regarding January start dates over 4 weeks ago but that is the last I heard. Just wondering if I should be worried that I haven't even been contacted about the medical yet?

Thanks.

I would have thought that the only source of info that is going to help you would be the TOC themselves.

I'd imagine you were simply lucky to get an interview slot and you won't hear anything until January either?

The TOC would have to give some notice of the start date in order for the individual to hand in their notice so at the very latest some time in December.

Train1992

Thanks guys. To be fair I was told I had successfully passed the interview and they would be in touch regarding Janaury start dates shortly so I did assume they may have contacted me by now. I may contact Northern myself if I do not hear anything in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again

Train1992

Finally received a start date (30th Jan) for the conductor training for the Piccadilly vacancy, subject to medical on the 6th. Anyone else received similar news?

Status
Not open for further replies.