• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Delay Repay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindtraveler

Established Member
Hi all

Mortherns new delay repay arrangements offer an option of free tickets on their network. Are these intended for point to point trips or could one make a journey involving one or more changes as long as only Northern trains were used? Their website doesnt make it clear so any help would be appreciated

thanks

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
Hi all

Mortherns new delay repay arrangements offer an option of free tickets on their network. Are these intended for point to point trips or could one make a journey involving one or more changes as long as only Northern trains were used? Their website doesnt make it clear so any help would be appreciated

thanks

Or even if they are tickets which allow a days unlimited travel on the Northern network like before.

I guess once someone on here has received one of these free tickets then they will be able to see what conditions are printed on them.

Blindtraveler

Established Member
I dont think they are the old style dayrover jobbies as website refers to Single or Return tickets but what is unclear to me is if they have to be used for one journey on a direct train from fror example Man Vick to Bradford, or if the holder could make a multi legged trip from somewhwere like Carlisle to Crewe, traveling via Barrow and Manchester.

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
I've not been given anymore information about them than the general public, so I think the only way to know for sure is for someone to claim them and see what is sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.